Shellings from the Peanut Gallery

There are times when one can no longer remain confined.
It matters not that one agrees or disagrees.
It matters only that the shell that binds be cracked and thrown off.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

*** ATTENTION ***
*---* BREAKING NEWS *---*


Statement from Sen. Fred Thompson

McLean, VA - Senator Fred Thompson today issued the following statement about his campaign for President: "Today I have withdrawn my candidacy for President of the United States. I hope that my country and my party have benefited from our having made this effort. Jeri and I will always be grateful for the encouragement and friendship of so many wonderful people."


MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!

Congratulations to Fred Thompson on a job well done.

Duncan Hunter = Gone!
Tancredo = Gone!
Brownback = Gone!

DISMISSED!


Labels: