Shellings from the Peanut Gallery

There are times when one can no longer remain confined.
It matters not that one agrees or disagrees.
It matters only that the shell that binds be cracked and thrown off.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Wrong One Bites the Dust



4-17-12

Yikes! There I was spending Easter with family believing the world just might survive without my careful and close observation, only to return and find the world had indeed turned upside down.

What happened to Rick Santorum? Why in the world did he quit now ... before NY, PA, TX and CA?

Seriously?!?! He was the only one close to Romney and the only one to keep him from hitting that magic 1100+ number. If those morons at GOP-E central think for a minute that most of Santorum's supporters will flock to old GREENrich they are sadly mistaken! Of course I can only speak for myself, but I'll not be switching to anyone else. Enough!

Santorum was NOT the one to drop out. Old selfish, egotistical Newt and that crazy uncle from the attic Ron Paul are the ones who should have dropped out ... a couple of months ago actually.

Every time I read anything about this so-called election I get those déjà vu chills up and down my spine. Far too much of the rhetoric, the actions and the manufactured polls are comparable to the 2008 election and should scare the bejabbers out of everyone.

After quick perusals of my favorite sites I find nothing about the removal of that ineligible usurper from the ballot. What that tells me is that the GOP-E are lining up once again to ensure the illegal, ineligible, America hating usurper "wins" the phony "election" so he can become king of America for life. Please excuse me now as I am about to be very, very sick.


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home